We don’t know about you, but we’re feeling (20)22. 🎶
With 10 days until New Year’s Eve, it’s time to look at how + where Richmonders can celebrate on the last night of the year.
🎩 For the swanky
- Black Tie Affair NYE Soiree | 9 p.m. | Kabana Rooftop, 700 E. Main St. | $35+ | Toast to the New Year from the highest rooftop in the city. It’s fully heated and features an appetizer buffet + champagne toast. VIP packages and early bird specials are available, and be sure to show up in formal attire.
- All That Glitters | 8 p.m. | Gallery5, 200 W. Marshall St. | $22+ | Spend the evening with friends, art, and some smooth jazz. The ticket covers a complimentary champagne toast to 2022.
- NYE Masquerade Celebration | 9 p.m. | Switch RVA, Sonora, Naro, W. Broad St. | $25+ | Get access to all three venues with one ticket to this 21+ masquerade ball. There will be six stocked bars, three DJs + a live countdown at midnight at each location. Burlesque dancers will perform at Switch.
- Celebration at the Hilton NYE | 9 p.m. | Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa, 12042 W. Broad St. | $149 per person | One ticket gets you access to heavy hor d’Ourves, blackjack + other casino favorites, as well as two free drinks. There’s also room packages for those who’d like to stay the night at the hotel.
🥂 For the party-goers
- New Year’s Barcade Bash | 7 p.m. | The Circuit Barcade Bar, 3121 W. Leigh St. | $28 | Make the last night of 2021 fun with 20 free game tokens, live DJs, pizza and champagne with your ticket purchase. Pro tip: They also have special group deals for groups of 4-6.
- RVA Bachata New Year’s Eve | 8 p.m. | Tabol Brewing Company, 704 Dawn St. | $30+ | This family-friendly soiree will feature an indoor dance floor, outdoor fire pits + a balcony deck. Pro tip: Anyone under 15 years old is free + the first 25 people over 21 can get a free drink voucher.
- New Year’s Eve Party | 8 p.m. | Southern Railway Taphouse, 111 Virginia St. Suite 100 | $20 | With a ticket, you can get access to a buffet and champagne toast at midnight. Pro tip: You must get a ticket from a bartender during operating hours ahead of the party.
- Swing Big New Years Eve Party | 9 p.m. | Drive Shack Richmond, 1647 Four Rings Drive | $42 per person, $249 per bay | Get active this NYE by bringing your crew out to the driving range. You’ll get unlimited BayPlay through 1 a.m. with the basic package, and more with more VIP packages.
- Bubbly & Brews NYE Bash | 7:30 p.m. | Hardywood Park Craft Brewery, 2410 Ownby Ln. | $50 | A ticket gets you live music, heavy hor d’Ourves and a commemorative glass. Proof of COVID vaccination required for entry.
🥘 For the foodies
- Blue Atlas New Year’s Celebration | Evening hours | Blue Atlas Restaurant & Market, 1000 Carlisle Ave. | $85 per person | Enjoy a four course meal with a complimentary glass of champagne. Reserve your spot + order some bubbly ahead of time.
- New Year’s Eve Dinner & Dance | 7 p.m. | Acca Shrine Center, 1712 Bellevue Ave. | $25 for dinner, $40 for dance | Beef brisket and cornbread start the night, followed by a dance to rival Gatsby. Pro tip: 1920s attire encouraged.
- New Year’s Eve at Siné | 7 p.m. | Siné Irish Pub & Restaurant, 1327 E. Cary St. | $20 | Start off the evening with a toast to when Ireland hits midnight (that’s 7 p.m. for us). There will be three bars, an outdoor heated patio + live music.
Did we miss a NYE event? Tell us about it so we can add it to our list — and maybe even our agenda.