We get it, holiday shopping can be tough. This year, shake up those usual stocking stuffers and give the gift of travel (and some pretty incredible memories).
As if exploring Charleston any time of the year isn’t reason enough, next spring’s Festival of Houses and Gardens will unravel all the charms of Charleston in a whole new way. With dozens of events wrapped up in one, the Historic Charleston Foundation’s 76th annual city-highlighting festival, happening March 15-April 16, features:
- House & Garden Tours: Explore the rich history + architectural beauty of Charleston by touring the epic interiors and private gardens of some of the city’s most famous streets.
- Live Like a Local Events: From wine tasting to artisan workshops to the new Festival Music Series, experience the best of Charleston’s culture — like a local.
- Splendor Tours: Tour the city’s most splendorous gardens and architectural wonders.
- Morning History Walks: Stroll Charleston’s historic districts on these guided walking tours.
- Food For Thought Luncheon Lectures: Lunch and learn with expert speakers, who will elaborate on a variety of topics.