Do you love trivia? Are you overflowing with niche knowledge and little-known lore? If your brain has facts and figures on tap then you’re in luck — Richmond has over a dozen spots for you to win some prizes at weekly trivia nights.
We’ve compiled a list of venues that host challenges on a regular basis.
Let’s get down to quiz-ness.
- Starr Hill Beer Hall & Rooftop, 3406 W. Leigh St. | 7 p.m. | Homegrown Trivia has been a Starr Hill specialty for years.
- Mellow Mushroom, 3012 W. Cary St. | 8 p.m. | Head to Carytown for pizza and trivia.
- The Answer, 6008 W. Broad St. | 7 p.m. | Come out for High Five Trivia on Mondays.
- Basic City Beer Co., 212 W. 6th St. | 7 p.m. | Check out their Facebook page for one free answer.
- Pie314, 423 N. 18th St. | 7 p.m. | The top three teams go home with cash.
- New York Deli, 2920 W. Cary St. | 8 p.m. | Join Trivia Kings for theme rounds and prizes throughout the game.
- Buddy’s Place, 600 N. Sheppard St. | 7:30 p.m. | Pro tip: It’s also Wine Lovers Tuesday.
- Common House Richmond, 303 W. Broad St. | 7:30 p.m. | Members at this social club and their guests can participate in trivia on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month.
- The Barrel Room at Ardent, 3117 W. Moore St. | 7 p.m. | Head to the barrel room for Orange Cat Trivia hosted by Erin.
- Final Gravity Brewing Co., 6118 Lakeside Ave. | 7 p.m. | Trivia Tuesdays are hosted by High Five Trivia.
- PBR Hanover, 9325 Chamberlayne Rd. | 7:30 p.m. | Arrive early for weekly trivia with Ball of Fire Entertainment.
- Three Notch’d RVA Collab House, 2930 W. Broad St. | 7 p.m. | Enjoy $5 beers while you play.
- Station 2, 2016 E. Main St. | 7 p.m. | Enjoy gourmet burgers, craft beer, and quizzes.
- Penny Lane Pub, 421 E. Franklin St. | 7:30 p.m. | It gets crowded at this Liverpool-loving pub.
- Benchtop Brewing, 434 Hull St. | 7 p.m. | Finish in the top two teams to take home a prize.
- Buddy’s Place, 600 N. Sheppard St. | 7:30 p.m. | Head to Buddy’s for Family Feud-style trivia where answers are based on survey results.
- Sloop John B, 1420 N. Parham Rd. | 7 p.m. | Trivia and tacos at Regency.
- Stone Brewing, 4300 Williamsburg Ave. | 6:30 p.m. | Grab dinner and a beer at this Chimborazo staple.
- Väsen Brewing, 3331 Moore St. | 7 p.m. | Hosted by Geeks Who Drink
- Intermission Beer Company, 10089 Brook Rd. | 7 p.m. | The $6 per-person fee can go towards food, drinks, or merch.
- Castleburg Brewery and Taproom, 1626 Ownby Ln. | 7 p.m. | Look out for themed rounds at Trivia Knight.
- Buddy’s Place, 600 N. Sheppard St. | 8 p.m. | It’s also $4 shot Thursday at this Museum District spot.
If you’re not keen on going out for your trivia, there’s also a local virtual option. Why Richmond Is Awesome, a project from The Glaser Group Realtors, hosts semi-regular trivia on Thursday nights. Winners get gift cards to Richmond businesses.
Let us know if we left off your favorite place and we’ll add it to our guide.