It’s time to switch from your citrus fruit brews to flavors full of fall wonder with these brews new (or returning soon) to taps around Richmond.
Bonus: We threw in a "🍻" to show which brews we’re excited to imbibe.
Starr Hill Beer Hall & Rooftop, 3406 W Leigh St.
- Festie | Oktoberfest lager
- Last Leaf | Malty brown maple ale
- Moon Blinked | Sangria sour ale with blackberry + raspberry 🍻
- Wicked Harvest | Imperial Pumpkin Ale
Legend Brewing, 321 W. 7th St.
- Vampire Red IPA | A malted caramel ale with a crimson finish, named after the legend of the 1925 Richmond Vampire 🍻
- Oktoberfest | Marzen-style lager with caramel + honey
Hardywood Park Craft Brewery, 2410 Ownby Ln. + 820 Sanctuary Trail Dr.
- Farmhouse Pumpkin | Saison made with VA-grown sugar pie pumpkins 🍻
- Rum Barrel Pumpkin | Ale brewed in rum barrels with molasses
- Benny & the Fest | A twist on a Marzen lager
Richbrau Brewing, 5 S. 20th St.
- Richbrau Festbier | Dark Amber Marzen-style lager 🍻
Isley Brewing Co., 1715 Summit Ave.
- 9 Times | Hazy IPA in honor of Isley’s 9th birthday
- Rudolph the Red Ale Reinbeer | Holiday-spiced Irish Red Ale 🍻
Benchtop Brewing Co., 34 Hull St.
- Tormenta Negra | Dunkel lager made with Indian Corn grown on the Eastern Shore
- Mordred’s Void | Imperial stout with flavors of banana, roasted pecans + vanilla
Ardent Craft Ales, 3200 W. Leigh St.
- Sweet Potato & Sage Saison | An earthy saison brew with autumn spice
- Festbier | Traditional bready German lager
Intermission Beer Company, 10089 Brook Rd.
- ArtoberFest | German lager made in collaboration with CultureWorks for artoberVA
- All Hallow Ale | Amber Harvest Ale with maple + cinnamon releasing this weekend 🍻
Bryant’s Dry Cider & Brewery, 2114 E. Main St.
- Pumpkin Spice Cider | Flavored with hints of blood orange and hibiscus
- “Not a Sausage” Vienna Lager | A malty red-tinted beer that feels cozy
- Blue Ridge Sunset IPA | A hoppy beer even lager lovers have approved.
- “Ale Yeah” Amber Ale | Easy to drink along with an Oktoberfest bratwurst. 🍻
Want another round? Let us know your favorite fall pints from around the River City.