There’s no dodging Cupid’s arrow — Valentine’s Day is here. Whether you’re celebrating your friendships or sugaring up your sweetheart, we’ve got last-minute Valentine’s Day ideas that will have you loving love.
🌵 Get fantastical with botanicals
If you’re quick, you might have your pick of bouquets using Floom, an online marketplace that partners with florists that deliver locally.
Or, get creative and nab a potted plant from these plant spots. Nothing says forever like a hardy succulent.
- Strange’s, 12111 West Broad St. + 3313 Mechanicsville Pike, Richmond
- Sneed’s, 8756 W. Huguenot Rd., Richmond
- Cross Creek, 501 Courthouse Rd., Richmond
🥂 Keep spirits up
If you didn’t score reservations, don’t overthink… grab a drink. The following spots have weekday happy hours:
- Mom’s Siam | Nab some appetizers with your well drinks for $3-$6 during happy hour.
- Legend Brewing Co. | Sip on their Virginia classic Brown Ale with an amazing sunset view in Manchester, happy and “halfy hour” specials include $2 half pints.
- SB’s Love Shack | Pick one of the shack’s fun, themed drinks at the Lakeside or Fan restaurants.
For more options, check out our happy hour guide.
🌟 Go stargazing
- Bryan Park | 4308 Hermitage Rd., Richmond
- Pocahontas State Park | 10301 State Park Rd., Chesterfield
- Powhatan State Park | 4616 Powhatan State Park Rd., Powhatan